Report a Problem
For any and all Emergencies please dial 911 immediately.
For questions or concerns:
- related to City Council, City Council Meetings or their Agendas and Minutes please dial (843) 545-4002.
- directed to the City’s Administrator, Economic Development Director or Human Resources Director please dial (843) 545-4001.
- regarding Utility Bills, Business Licenses, or other Finance related issues please dial (843) 545-4048.
- for Housing and Community Development including Permits, Inspections, Zoning or Sign Guidelines and Approvals please dial (843) 545-4010.
- for our Boards and Commissions including Architectural Review Board, Board of Zoning Appeals, Planning Commission, Construction Board of Appeals, and Community Appearance Board please dial (843) 545-4010.
- for Keep Georgetown Beautiful please dial (843) 545-4100.
- for our Fire Department please dial (843) 545-4200.
- for our Police Department please dial (843) 545-4300.
- to report any Water Utility related issues including Sewer Backups and Water Leaks please dial (843) 545-4500.
- to report any Electric Utility related issues including Outages please dial (843) 545-4600.
- including Garbage and Debris Pickup, Broken Sidewalks, or issues with our City Parks please dial (843) 545-4700.