Board Members Needed

Posted on: August 14th, 2019 by mmillwood

The Housing & Community Development Department is always looking for citizens to serve on one of our community boards.  We are looking for citizens to serve on the following boards:

The Planning Commission (PC) is looking for one(1) new board members to serve.

The Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) is looking for one (1) new board member to serve.

The Community Appearance Board (CAB)  is looking for a couple members to join the board.

Applicants should contact the Housing & Community Development Department at (843) 545-4010 for requirements and application.  Please help the City of Georgetown by serving your community.


Board Member Application
Board Member Application
0.4 MiB
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!